- Bread Slices – 4
- Rawa (Suji) – 1/4 cup
- Tomato (Big size) – 1
- Onion (medium size) – 1
- Green Chillies – 2
- Coriander leaves – few
- Red Chilli Powder – two small pinches
- Salt – 1/4 teaspoon or as per taste
- Oil – for deep frying
- Chop onion, tomato, green chillies and coriander leaves finely.
- Remove the brown portion from the corners of the bread slice and cut it into four squares.
- Put the rawa (suji) in a bowl. Add salt and red chilli powder and mix well. Then add the chopped onion, tomato, green chillies and coriander leaves to the rawa. Mix it nicely. The juice in the tomato binds the rawa with onion etc. If necessary sprinkle little water and make a thick paste like consistency.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Coat the bread slices with the rawa paste and deep fry till it become crisp and golden yellow.
- Serve as evening snack with tea.